Error 1314: A required privilege is not held by the client

itmanager

We have an ASP.NET (1.1) app running on a Windows 2003 server using IIS 6.
Part of the application accesses printer resources on the server using a
service application.

When the service runs under the Local System account, there is no problem
with printing, but when we change the Log On account to a domain
administrator, we always get the following error:

Error 1314: A required privilege is not held by the client

We have assigned the "Act as part of the operating system right" to the
administrator account on the web server. We have also changed the default
anonymous account used by the web application from IUSR to the admin account
to no avail.

We even tried to modify the Domain Security Policy by granting "Act as part
of the operating system right" to the administrator account and still got the
error.

What other settings/permissions need to be changed or modified for this to
work using an account other than Local System for the service?

Any help would be appreciated.

itmanager

I should mention that the error is occurring when we call CreateProcessAsUser.