Error 2 opening registry key

DavidE

Hi,
Recently, when I try to open files in web projects with visual interdev 6 I
get this error message:
Server error: Error 2 opening registry key Software/microsoft/shared
tools/web server extensions/ports/port 80 .
Well, just in one project I can open its files. I don't know why is the
difference between this project and other projects.
I tried this solution but it doesn't solve the problem.
http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264922

I'll appreciate any suggestion.

David