    everything, clean the cache and open again, then it works fine.
    But I wonder if somebody knows where this error come from

    , Mar 17, 2006

  2. I've seen this too. I tracked it down to Index server running on the
    machine. When I shut that off, it went away. Also watch out for virus
    scanners getting a hold of the files.

    After you reboot, clean out those ASP.NET temporary files... the directory
    names like 00fde41c.

    ASP.NET will rebuild the folders and files when the page is called next.

    Ken

    Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP, Mar 17, 2006