Error 4009 Viewstate verification failed & Error 4005Forms

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Bob T, Sep 19, 2007.

  1. Bob T

    Bob T Guest

    There is one issue if you have load balanced servers and your source is not precompiled.
    There would be a different CRC value placed
    in each of your download pages and one server can verify a page sent by the other.
    That is one reason and you can find that on the MSDN

    My current problem, same as yours is for another reason. I am using .NET 2.0.5xx with the MAC turned on for security.

    My page load time is long since I am placing a lot of data into the page. Well the very smart Treeview can paint before it gets all the data and the page has completed downloading. (OOPS)
    So a user can click on the interface before the completed page has downloaded.

    This causes a view state error because a partial page is posted back to the sever which the error check chokes on. Its happening to me with a MS
    TreeView and other controls. I dont know how to fix this issue but its happening a lot when the server is under a larger load (slowing down the download of the data)
    Your guess on how to fix it is as good as mine at the moment.
    NO mention of the later anywhere and its happening enough to make me wonder where those reports are.
    Maybe everyone has a T1 and small data output?

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    Bob T, Sep 19, 2007