error 800a0046 ??

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Zap, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Zap

    Zap Guest

    Hello,

    This my code in asp :

    <%
    set spvoice = server.createobject("SAPI.SpVoice")
    set spfilestream = server.createobject("SAPI.SpFileStream")
    rem spfilestream .Format.Type = 6

    spfilestream.open Server.MapPath("test02.wav"),3
    'spfilestream.open "test01.wav",3
    Set spvoice.AudioOutputStream = spfilestream
    spvoice.Speak "Hello World"
    spfilestream.close
    %>

    This code genere a error :

    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

    Permission denied

    test.asp, line 10

    I looked :
    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=...3042&sid=global

    But not this problem..

    If you have a solution in asp or asp.net ??

    Thank you

    Zap
    Zap, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Zap

    Mike Brind Guest

    Zap wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > This my code in asp :
    >
    > <%
    > set spvoice = server.createobject("SAPI.SpVoice")
    > set spfilestream = server.createobject("SAPI.SpFileStream")
    > rem spfilestream .Format.Type = 6
    >

    > spfilestream.open Server.MapPath("test02.wav"),3
    > 'spfilestream.open "test01.wav",3
    > Set spvoice.AudioOutputStream = spfilestream
    > spvoice.Speak "Hello World"
    > spfilestream.close
    > %>
    >
    > This code genere a error :
    >
    > Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
    >
    > Permission denied
    >
    > test.asp, line 10
    >
    > I looked :
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=...3042&sid=global
    >
    > But not this problem..
    >
    > If you have a solution in asp or asp.net ??
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Zap

    Someone has already responded to your previous post on this topic. You
    have ignored their request for clarification and posted your question
    again. Repeated posting of the same question will not increase the
    likelihood of helpful responses to your problem.

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Zap

    Zap Guest

    Hello,

    Sorry, I'm never a response ??

    Where you loked a response ??

    Thank you

    Zap

    Zap, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Zap

    Mike Brind Guest

    Mike Brind, Mar 2, 2006
  5. Zap

    Zap Guest

    I'm in outlook express and I'don't look this response !!

    I'm very sorry but I don't understand !!

    Zap

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...4d08877c5f9/66fac114aa9e7784#66fac114aa9e7784

    Zap, Mar 2, 2006