error 91

abcd

I am using asp page and a VB component

VB component has a simple method which inserts a record into Access databse

like

Dim conn As New ADODB.Connection
Dim cmd As New ADODB.Command
conn.Open strDSN
Set cmd.ActiveConnection = conn
cmd.CommandType = adCmdText

strQuery = "Insert into Table1 values ("
strQuery = strQuery + "'" & strID & "',"
strQuery = strQuery + "'" & strName & "')"

cmd.CommandText = strQuery

cmd.Execute

<after this command I get error 91>

When I test my component from another VB cient then it works great but
getting error 91 when called from ASP

any clues...

thanks in advance

abcd

I have found the solution....

my .mdb files needs to have IUSR_<MACHINENAME> permissions !!!

cheers !