Error accessing Temporary ASP.NET Files

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hans Kesting, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting Guest

    ra294 wrote:
    > When trying to run my ASP.Net application on a certain machine
    > (Windows 2000 SP4, IIS5) I get this error.
    > Any idea how to solve it ?

    Did you try "granting access" as specified in the message? You didn't *say* you did.
    Hans Kesting

    ra294, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Hans Kesting

    ra294 Guest

    I tried adding the rights to ASP.NET account in Windows Explorer to this
    folder but it didn't help.

    ra294, Jul 28, 2005