    Please advice the steps that I should take...Thank in advance...Any
    help would be greatly appreciated.

    Wanda

    Wanda, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Wanda

    Ray at Guest

    I suggest that you read this.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257757
    Note: Microsoft does not currently recommend, and does not support,
    Automation of Microsoft Office applications from any unattended,
    non-interactive client application or component (including ASP, DCOM, and NT
    Services), because Office may exhibit unstable behavior and/or deadlock when
    run in this environment.

    See this article as well for some suggestions.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=270906

    Also here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...N=EN-US&gssnb=1&frame=true#vsofficedev_topic9

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Wanda

    Wanda Li Guest

    I just wonder if there is another way to do it, if I use client-side
    script instead of the server-client, I am sure this problem will be
    gone.

    But then another issuse will come up, since I have to use the template
    from the server. How can I ask for a template from the server and edit
    it at the client-side and then save the file to someother server????

    Thanks in advance.
    Wanda

    Wanda Li, Aug 12, 2004