Error after making a folder an application

Andy Sutorius

Hi,

I have been working on creating an administrative section of a website. I
have been using MS KB Article 301240. I created a root/test2 folder and
placed all of the files inside of test2. I went to
http://localhost/psyche/test2 to see the login page but instead received an
error: "It is an error to use a section registered as
in IIS." I went to IIS and converted test2 from a folder to an application.
I refreshed and now I receive this error: "Could not load type
'psyche.test2.logon'." Your wisdom is appreciated in how to get rid of this
error.

Andy

Scott Allen

Where does psyche.test2.logon live? Is it in an assembly (.dll file)?
Do you have the .dll deployed in the "bin" subdirectory?

Andy Sutorius

Scott,

It lives on my laptop (W2K pro). It is in an assembly. The dll is in the bin
subdirectory.

Andy