error: aggregate 'Window wnd' has incomplete type and cannot be defined

geowong

Hi,

I'm trying to write a basic version of microsoft excel using ncurses.h
to draw the tables, i've declared a class Window and Cell, but i get
this error when i try to compile

error: aggregate 'Window wnd' has incomplete type and cannot be
defined

this comes from the line in int main of main.cpp
Window wnd;

i've made sure all my #includes for standard libraries and all .h
files are present, am i missing something?

Jim Langston

Hi,

I'm trying to write a basic version of microsoft excel using ncurses.h
to draw the tables, i've declared a class Window and Cell, but i get
this error when i try to compile

error: aggregate 'Window wnd' has incomplete type and cannot be
defined

this comes from the line in int main of main.cpp
Window wnd;

i've made sure all my #includes for standard libraries and all .h
files are present, am i missing something?

Sounds Microsoft specific. Try a microsoft newsgroup.

Incidently, why are you trying to recreate the wheel? If you need a
free/opensource excell spreadsheet, try openoffice.