error 'ASP 0115'

Addy

I'm trying to fix an ASP error we're getting in one of our
products. The error is:

Error: File /broker.asp Unexpected error. A trappable
error (E06D7363) occurred in an external object. The
script cannot continue running..

I found a KB article on it:
us;198929

It says the solution is to Create the first expiration
policy using the Microsoft Management Console.

Anyone know how to create the first expiration policy??
Thanks.

Guest

I meant to add we also get a ASP 0147 error. I checked
that site to see if there was anything there. Does an ASP
0115 and an ASP 0147 error together mean anything?