    policy using the Microsoft Management Console.

    Anyone know how to create the first expiration policy??
    Thanks.

    Addy, Nov 12, 2003

  2. You might try some of the other suggestions here:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2171

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Addy

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, I'll give that a go

    Guest, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Addy

    Guest Guest

    I meant to add we also get a ASP 0147 error. I checked
    that site to see if there was anything there. Does an ASP
    0115 and an ASP 0147 error together mean anything?

    Guest, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Not really, what's the TEXT of the error message? 0147 is pretty generic,
    see http://www.aspfaq.com/2109

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Nov 12, 2003