    How to solve this problem,

    Thanks a lot,

    Pengyu

    Pengyu, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Pengyu

    John Smith Guest

    From the command prompt try this:

    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    Replace WINNT with your windows directory name.

    John Smith, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Pengyu,

    When you use VS.NET 2003 to create a new project, it makes a request for
    get_aspx_ver.aspx. This file does not exist, and VS.NET is expecting to
    get a 404 in response to this request. If it gets anything other than 404
    (such as a 500), it will give you this message. It usually indicates that
    there is a problem with ASP.NET on the box.

    Do you have any existing ASP.NET pages you can browse to and test? See
    what happens when you hit them.

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
    Developer Support
    ASP.NET