Error ASp .NET WEb Service : URL:'http://localhost/WebService1. HTTP/1.1 302 Found"

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by hendy, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. hendy

    hendy Guest

    Dear all,

    i'm using windows XP, IIS 5.1, Visual .NET 2003 and SQL Server 2000.

    When I open New Project - Visual C# Projects - ASP .NET Web Service -

    Location : http://localhost/WebService1

    After that i click OK, then it returns error

    "The web server reported the following error when

    attempting to create or open the web project

    located at the following

    URL:'http://localhost/WebService1. HTTP/1.1 302 Found"

    After that i try this :

    =======================

    c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i

    but it returns same error.

    Does anybody encounter this problem before ?

    I have re-installed .NET 2003..but it's the same.

    perhaps there is certain sequence to install these stuff.

    Thank you,

    Best regards,

    hendy
    hendy, Dec 20, 2005

  2. hendy wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > i'm using windows XP, IIS 5.1, Visual .NET 2003 and SQL Server 2000.
    >
    > When I open New Project - Visual C# Projects - ASP .NET Web Service -
    >
    > Location : http://localhost/WebService1
    >
    > After that i click OK, then it returns error
    >
    > "The web server reported the following error when
    >
    > attempting to create or open the web project
    >
    > located at the following
    >
    > URL:'http://localhost/WebService1. HTTP/1.1 302 Found"
    >
    > After that i try this :
    >
    > =======================
    >
    > c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i
    >
    > but it returns same error.
    >
    > Does anybody encounter this problem before ?
    >
    > I have re-installed .NET 2003..but it's the same.
    >
    > perhaps there is certain sequence to install these stuff.

    Sorry, but I do not know the answer to your question.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET