Error calling Amazon web service

Discussion in 'Java' started by yogen, Apr 7, 2005.

  1. yogen

    yogen Guest

    I am trying to invoke Amazon web service. Get the follwing error.
    Acceing URL "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" has no problem
    from computer where stand alone java program is executing.

    WebServicesFault
    faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
    faultString: We encountered an error at our end while processing your
    request. Please try again

    faultActor: null
    faultDetail:
    stackTrace: WebServicesFault
    faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
    faultString: We encountered an error at our end while processing your
    request. Please try again

    faultActor: null
    faultDetail:

    We encountered an error at our end while processing your request.
    Please try again

    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.builders.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:227)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.builders.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:155)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.events.P2DConverter.endElement(P2DConverter.java:405)
    at sax.SAX2DocumentEntityParserBase.endElementAction(Unknown Source)
    at util.DocumentEntityParserBase.endElementEvent(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.xml.b2b.scan.latin.LatinWFCDocumentScanner.scanEndElement(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    com.ibm.xml.b2b.scan.latin.LatinWFCDocumentScanner.scanContent(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    com.ibm.xml.b2b.scan.latin.LatinWFCDocumentScanner.scanDocument(Unknown
    Source)
    at sax.latin.LatinWFCSAX2DocumentEntityParser.scanDocument(Unknown
    Source)
    at util.DocumentEntityParserBase.parse(Unknown Source)
    at sax.SAX2DocumentEntityParserBase.parseEntity(Unknown Source)
    at sax.SAX2DocumentEntityParserBase.parse(Unknown Source)
    at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:256)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:698)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:440)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invokeEngine(Connection.java:700)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:604)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:434)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Stub$Invoke.invoke(Stub.java:666)
    at
    com.amazon.soap.AmazonSearchBindingStub.keywordSearchRequest(AmazonSearchBindingStub.java:653)
    at com.amazon.client.search.BookSearch.search(BookSearch.java:29)
    at com.amazon.client.search.BookSearch.main(BookSearch.java:18)

    yogen, Apr 7, 2005