Error calling .Net 1.1 webservice from .Net 2.0

Sems

Hi
I'm trying to call a webservice like this...

CompanySummaryService css = new CompanySummaryService();
int num = 1001028;
CompanySummaryDetails details =
css.retrieveCompanySummaryDetails(num);

but am getting this exception thrown...

{"'date' is an invalid value for the SoapElementAttribute.DataType
property. The property may only be specified for primitive types."}

Why am I getting this? What does it mean?

Thanks