error: conflicting types for ...

saladin.mundi

hey,

I dunno why the Compiler gives me " error: conflicting types for =
'rb_mod_findm' " and " error: previous implicit declaration of =
'rb_mod_findm' was here"

My code:

VALUE rb_mod_cwrap(VALUE some, VALUE somea, VALUE someb, VALUE somec, =
VALUE somed, VALUE somee)
{=20

rb_mod_findm(someb,somee);
}

static void
rb_mod_findm(VALUE someb, VALUE somee)
{
printf("worked");

saladin.mundi

solved the problem by myself:

the called method (rb_mod_findm) should be put above the method rb_mod_wrap

The call to a function which hasn't been defined is sometimes being thought
of returning an int and later it complains to define it to return a void.