Error Consuming Web Service from WIndows application when WebService is using Custom Service Accoun

DNB

I have a web service in .net 1.5 that I am consuming using windows
application.
I am running this windows application on Windows XP Pro.

Now if we use SQL server Authentication in WebService to connect to database
I am able to Invoke this web service from Windows Application(running on XP)

But as soon as I switch to Custom Service Account ( Create an Application
Pool with a Custom Identity) . I get following error while Invoking this
web service from Windows Application (running on XP)

"Server was unable to process request. --> Unable to generate a temporary
class (result=1).
error CS2001: Source file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\noqnumwr.0.cs' could not be found
error CS2008: No inputs specified"

I tried following
go to c: > windows > temp
right clik and click on properties > Security >
here Click on Add and find out the NETWORK service user, add and then allow
full control.
Still it failed.

Thanks
DNB

jerry4

If you are on XP you need to give the ASPNET account access to the
folder (Network service is for Win 2k3).

The way to verify that you are giving the right user access is to goto
iis and then to your virual directory. Right click on the dir and
click properties. Then under directory security tab click the edit
button in the "Authentication and access control" section. Assuming
you have anon access enabled the user name is in that box. If you
don't have it enabled then I guess it's ASPNET (not 100% sure on that
though).