error : "Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'."

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jon Paal, Nov 29, 2006.

  1. Jon   Paal

    Jon Paal Guest

    error : "Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'."

    using VWD 2005 with sqlexpress 2005

    I am trying to create membership roles and users......

    --From solution explorer, the db test connection works.

    --from the wsat the providers all test connect succesfully.

    --the stored procedure exists.

    when I try to set up users from wsat "security tab" , I get the error message shown -

    what's wrong here ??

    Jon Paal, Nov 29, 2006