Error Creating Control

Neil

I have created an asp.net user control which uses a template, in Source view
the template is being shown and I can add asp.net code to it but when I
switch to Design view it says:

Error creating control- pnlHello

Type 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' does not have a public property named
'PanelTemplate'

(but it is all fine in Source view. I used C# to code the control- any
suggestions?)

Riki

Neil said:
I have created an asp.net user control which uses a template, in
Source view the template is being shown and I can add asp.net code to
it but when I switch to Design view it says:

Error creating control- pnlHello

Type 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' does not have a public property named
'PanelTemplate'

(but it is all fine in Source view. I used C# to code the control- any
suggestions?)

How dit you create the PanelTemplate?

How to create a templated user control:
http://leedale.wordpress.com/2007/08/11/creating-a-templated-user-control-with-aspnet-20/