Error:Cryptographic service provider (CSP) could not be found

Gabor

Hi All,

In my aspnet app. I'm using forms authentication. This site works on many
intranet.

On one place I got the crypto service provider error with the following
stack trace, that I didn't get before elsewhere.

In this site the op system is WinXP with sp2.

Stack Trace:

[CryptographicException: Cryptographic service provider (CSP) could not be
found for this algorithm.]
System.Security.Cryptography.DESCryptoServiceProvider..ctor() +239
System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication.Initialize() +242
System.Web.Security.FormsAuthenticationModule.OnEnter(Object source,
EventArgs eventArgs) +146
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.Execute() +60
completedSynchronously) +87

Does abybody can give me some advice what have I do?
Does anybody experenced similar error?

Thanks in advance

Gabor