Error Description: ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Vivek N, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. Vivek N

    Vivek N Guest

    Hi,

    I'm getting this oracle error intemittently Error Description:
    ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error. I'm not sure
    what is causing this. My application is a ASP.Net 2.0 application is
    using Microsoft Oracle Provider to connect to the oracle database. This

    happens only in Porduction environment or I should say that I have not
    been able to product it myself.

    I have one error page if any unhendled error occurs the user is
    redirected to this page and I capture the error in the database. I
    capture the Server.GetLastError(). Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Vivek N

    Vivek N, Aug 16, 2006