    Free to wrong pool 95c1fc0 not 15d2cb8 during global destruction.

    With Rgds,
    Raj
    rajendra, Mar 9, 2007

  2. rajendra

    rajendra Guest

    Hello All,

    The actual error is "Free to wrong pool 1c7ef28 not 15d2cb8 during global
    destruction." .

    The error mentioned below was due to the fact that I had included the
    package "Win32::OLE" in my code.

    With Rgds,
    Raj

    rajendra, Mar 9, 2007

  3. rajendra

    J. Gleixner Guest

    rajendra wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >

    > The actual error is "Free to wrong pool 1c7ef28 not 15d2cb8 during global
    > destruction." .
    >

    > The error mentioned below was due to the fact that I had included the
    > package "Win32::OLE" in my code.

    What did you find when you tried searching the Internet for a similar
    error? e.g. "Free to wrong pool"
    J. Gleixner, Mar 9, 2007