    I updated compiler to gcc 3.4.3 in suse linux machine.
    I met the error message like subject.
    how can I fix this problem ?

    kyung seop kim, Nov 11, 2004

  2. kyung seop kim

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "kyung seop kim" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Re: error: `EBUSY' undeclared (first use this function)

    > hi! all
    > I updated compiler to gcc 3.4.3 in suse linux machine.
    > I met the error message like subject.
    > how can I fix this problem ?

    Fix it so that 'EBUSY' is declared before it is used.
    'EBUSY' is not part of standard C++, so I cannot comment
    further here upon how and where to obtain this declaration.
    (Hint: See your documentation, or ask in a gcc group).

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Nov 11, 2004

  3. kyung seop kim wrote:
    > hi! all
    > I updated compiler to gcc 3.4.3 in suse linux machine.
    > I met the error message like subject.
    > how can I fix this problem ?

    I suggest you ask in group 'gnu.gcc.help'

    --
    http://www.it-is-truth.org/

    Asfand Yar Qazi, Nov 11, 2004