error: `EBUSY' undeclared (first use this function)

kyung seop kim

hi! all
I updated compiler to gcc 3.4.3 in suse linux machine.
I met the error message like subject.
how can I fix this problem ?

Mike Wahler

Re: error: `EBUSY' undeclared (first use this function)
hi! all
I updated compiler to gcc 3.4.3 in suse linux machine.
I met the error message like subject.
how can I fix this problem ?

Fix it so that 'EBUSY' is declared before it is used.
'EBUSY' is not part of standard C++, so I cannot comment
further here upon how and where to obtain this declaration.
(Hint: See your documentation, or ask in a gcc group).

-Mike

Asfand Yar Qazi

kyung said:
hi! all
I updated compiler to gcc 3.4.3 in suse linux machine.
I met the error message like subject.
how can I fix this problem ?

I suggest you ask in group 'gnu.gcc.help'