Error : External table is not in the expected format..????

Meer

Hi, I'm having problem to read *.DBF (DBase File) using ASP.NET.
Below is my code, taken from one of forumer here....

Dim connection As OleDbConnection
Dim command As OleDbCommand
Dim reader As OleDbDataReader

connection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;"&_
"Data Source=C:\;Extended Properties=dBase IV")
connection.Open()
command = New OleDbCommand("select * from FileName.DBF", connection)

reader = command.ExecuteReader() 'The error as subject above occured
after execute this line......

connection.Close()

reader = command.ExecuteReader()
listnews.DataSource = reader
listnews.DataBind()
reader.Close()
command.Dispose()
connection.Close()

Testing using Ms Access (Ms Access 2002) File->Get External Data >
Import with no luck...same error message.....

Using ODBC with
Microsoft DBase Driver
Microsoft DBase VFP Driver
Microsoft FoxPro Driver
Microsoft FoxPro VFP Driver...also no luck

Free Table Directory ....also no luck..

What else....... :(

Please help me..!!!!!!If someone interested I will send to your email
sample *.DBF file ...87 kb. I'm using Windows XP Pro...

Thanks in Advance
MeeR