Error: File /trxweb/trxweb.asp Unexpected error.(E06D7363)

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Vaquar, Mar 8, 2007.

  1. Vaquar

    Vaquar Guest

    Hi,

    Past few days I see following errors in Event Log after which few ASP
    scripts stopped working (or part of it's functionality - not very sure which
    one).

    "Error: File /trxweb/trxweb.asp Unexpected error. A trappable error
    (E06D7363) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
    running.."
    Source : Active Server Pages
    Event ID : 5
    Category:None

    What could have caused this error ?
    We are using IIS 6.0.
    This happens between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. User not is on an avg < 40.

    Vaquar

    Vaquar, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Vaquar

    Vaquar Guest

    E06D7363 error is a generic C++ exception.
    After analyzing memory dump, we've noted lots of memory exception after this
    exception.

    Essentially this C++ program was a victim not the cause.

    Cause was in other part and is fixed now.

    Thank you

    Vaquar, Mar 20, 2007