Error: File /trxweb/trxweb.asp Unexpected error.(E06D7363)

Vaquar

Hi,

Past few days I see following errors in Event Log after which few ASP
scripts stopped working (or part of it's functionality - not very sure which
one).

"Error: File /trxweb/trxweb.asp Unexpected error. A trappable error
(E06D7363) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
running.."
Source : Active Server Pages
Event ID : 5
Category:None

What could have caused this error ?
We are using IIS 6.0.
This happens between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. User not is on an avg < 40.

Vaquar

Vaquar

E06D7363 error is a generic C++ exception.
After analyzing memory dump, we've noted lots of memory exception after this
exception.

Essentially this C++ program was a victim not the cause.

Cause was in other part and is fixed now.

Thank you