Error finding 'System.Web.UI.Page"

Sanju

Hi All,

I've successsfully installed VS.net 2003 and when i
execute any ASP.NETR application it gives following error.

Visual Studio was unable to find a designer for classes
of type 'System.Web.UI.Page"

Please help as my desinger is not showing anything..Where
can i get this class. Checked and found its not
avialable..do i need to modify my machine.config file.

Pls help.

rgds,
Sanju

Kevin Spencer

It sounds like your installtion didn't go well at all. The first thing I
would try is a reinstall.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer