ERROR: Found a low surrogate char without a preceding high surrogate at index

Discussion in '.NET' started by rao.kamran, May 21, 2008.

  1. rao.kamran

    rao.kamran

    Joined:
    May 11, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:

    I am working on maintenance of an ASP .Net application built in F/W 1.1. I am having the following error while calling fucntion in business class that uses dlls "Interop.HTML2RTF.dll" & "Html2Rtf.dll" following is the function call and called function:

    ERROR: Found a low surrogate char without a preceding high surrogate at index: 367. The input may not be in this encoding, or may not contain valid Unicode (UTF-16) characters. Parameter name: chars
    Can somebody help me in this regard?

    Rao Kamran

    Here is the Code:

    CALL:

    Dim a, b, c As String

    a = System.Convert.ToString(RTrim(FPCN_Number))

    b = System.Convert.ToString(namesArray(i))

    c = System.Convert.ToString(lsFileDirectory)

    retval = bsvSingleRTF.Generate_Blanket_RTF_Sngle(a, b, c)

    FUNCTION BEING CALLED:

    Public Function Generate_Blanket_RTF_Sngle(ByVal asFPCNNumber As String, ByVal asParentEndName As String, ByVal lsFileDirectory As String) As Integer

    PROCESSING ...

    Return retVal

    End Function

    rao.kamran, May 21, 2008