ERROR: Found a low surrogate char without a preceding high surrogate at index

Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am working on maintenance of an ASP .Net application built in F/W 1.1. I am having the following error while calling fucntion in business class that uses dlls "Interop.HTML2RTF.dll" & "Html2Rtf.dll" following is the function call and called function:

ERROR: Found a low surrogate char without a preceding high surrogate at index: 367. The input may not be in this encoding, or may not contain valid Unicode (UTF-16) characters. Parameter name: chars
Can somebody help me in this regard?

Rao Kamran

Here is the Code:

CALL:

Dim a, b, c As String

a = System.Convert.ToString(RTrim(FPCN_Number))

b = System.Convert.ToString(namesArray(i))

c = System.Convert.ToString(lsFileDirectory)

retval = bsvSingleRTF.Generate_Blanket_RTF_Sngle(a, b, c)

FUNCTION BEING CALLED:

Public Function Generate_Blanket_RTF_Sngle(ByVal asFPCNNumber As String, ByVal asParentEndName As String, ByVal lsFileDirectory As String) As Integer

PROCESSING ...

Return retVal

End Function