Error Handling / ASP.NET / QueryString

Patrick

Hello

I have an application, that runs on asp.net. Now it happens sometimes, that
an error occured, and I redirect in the web.config the user to my custom
error page

<customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="/error.asp" />

I redirect to the asp page, because the one and only error we have is that
the database is not available (firewall-management, problems with firewall,
etc). so, the idea is, the user comes to the error page, there is a timeout
of about 3 seconds, and will be redirected back to the page where he comes
from. So this currently works, but the problem is, if the error page is a
page like mypage.aspx?id=233 so i don't know how to get the QueryString of
the error page.

does someone have an Idea how to solve this

Patrick

Guest

Hi Patrick,

Not able to understand your Question.

Do you want to know huv to extract the querystring value from url...?

if it is so...then you can use the following

ErrorId = Request.Quesrysting("id")

Cheers,

Jerome. M