Error :Hibernate , MySQL

Duke

I am using Hibernate, Mysql to create Hello World Application
(Message)
i am getting a error message
(org.hibernate.cfg.annotations.Version).
javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not insert:
[Hello.Message]
did i have to give special permision to the database create in the
mysql to create tabel via Hibernate.

Thank
Duke

Arne Vajhøj

Duke said:
I am using Hibernate, Mysql to create Hello World Application
(Message)
i am getting a error message
(org.hibernate.cfg.annotations.Version).
javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not insert:
[Hello.Message]
did i have to give special permision to the database create in the
mysql to create tabel via Hibernate.

The error indicates an SQL syntax error not a permission problem.

Configure log4j to output from hibernate and configure
hibernate to log SQL statements, then I am sure that you
will be able to track the bug.

Arne

Jan Thomä

Duke said:
I am using Hibernate, Mysql to create Hello World Application
(Message)
i am getting a error message
(org.hibernate.cfg.annotations.Version).
javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not insert:
[Hello.Message]

The error indicates an SQL syntax error not a permission problem.

Configure log4j to output from hibernate and configure
hibernate to log SQL statements, then I am sure that you
will be able to track the bug.

Adding some source code would also help finding out the problem...

Jan

Arne Vajhøj

Jan said:
Duke said:
I am using Hibernate, Mysql to create Hello World Application
(Message)
i am getting a error message
(org.hibernate.cfg.annotations.Version).
javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not insert:
[Hello.Message]
The error indicates an SQL syntax error not a permission problem.

Configure log4j to output from hibernate and configure
hibernate to log SQL statements, then I am sure that you
will be able to track the bug.

Adding some source code would also help finding out the problem...

Maybe.

But I am not familiar enough with Hibernate to manual translate
Java code to the SQL generated by Hibernate.

Arne