    something to do with BlueJ, because, frankly, BlueJ sucks.

    Thanks

    Rob

    Robert Stiff, Nov 5, 2003

  2. On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:26:12 +0000 (UTC), Robert Stiff wrote:
    > I have just tried to get an array as a parameter to a constructor
    > for a class of mine. However when I try to assign a public array to
    > equal the one in the parameter I get this error.
    >
    > Error: <identifer> expected.
    >
    > I am using BlueJ, if anybody has heard of that? I think it might be
    > something to do with BlueJ, because, frankly, BlueJ sucks.

    Yes, I'm sure that you can only get that error when using BlueJ.

    It could not conceiveably have anything to do with code statements
    outside of any method or constructor, missing semicolons, or anything
    else that you might have done in your code. Good thing you didn't post
    it, or someone might have falsely accused you of making an error like
    that.

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Robert Stiff

    Harald Hein Guest

    "Robert Stiff" wrote:

    > I am using BlueJ, if anybody has heard of that? I think it might be
    > something to do with BlueJ, because, frankly, BlueJ sucks.

    With your analytic skills you should give up your studies at Newcastle
    and consider a career in used care sales, selling insurance polices or
    mugging old ladies. Your talent is clearly wasted on this programming
    thing.

    Harald Hein, Nov 6, 2003