Error importing mxTidy

Mike Hostetler

I built and installed mx-experimental 3.0.0 from source and it seemed to go
fine. But when I try to import it, I get this:

localhost% python -c "import mx.Tidy"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in ?
File "mx/Tidy/__init__.py", line 7, in ?
from Tidy import *
File "mx/Tidy/Tidy.py", line 7, in ?
from mxTidy import *
File "mx/Tidy/mxTidy/__init__.py", line 7, in ?
from mxTidy import *
ImportError: No module named mxTidy

This seems strange to me, since it found the mx.Tidy module but not the mxTidy
module underneath it. But I guess I don't know how the mx-experimental classes
are put together, so I can't really guess what is happening. Thus I am posting
here. :)

M.-A. Lemburg

I built and installed mx-experimental 3.0.0 from source and it seemed to go
fine. But when I try to import it, I get this:

localhost% python -c "import mx.Tidy"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in ?
File "mx/Tidy/__init__.py", line 7, in ?
from Tidy import *
File "mx/Tidy/Tidy.py", line 7, in ?
from mxTidy import *
File "mx/Tidy/mxTidy/__init__.py", line 7, in ?
from mxTidy import *
ImportError: No module named mxTidy

This seems strange to me, since it found the mx.Tidy module but not the mxTidy
module underneath it. But I guess I don't know how the mx-experimental classes
are put together, so I can't really guess what is happening. Thus I am posting
here. :)

Which platform are you using ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg