    I am not able to find the error?? Point out the problem area!

    Thanks,
    Chandan kumar

    chandan, Jan 18, 2008

  2. chandan

    chandan Guest

    On Jan 18, 11:37 am, chandan <> wrote:
    > My application works fine on developmet server,but when I deploy this
    > application usitn VS websetup then try to access then this error
    > occurs.
    >
    > Error:
    >
    > [HttpException (0x80004005): The directory '/eChartbook/
    > App_GlobalResources/' is not allowed because the application is
    > precompiled.] ???
    >
    > I am not able to find the error?? Point out the problem area!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chandan kumar

    Hi I got the solution:

    This error can occur when running an application deployed and
    installed by the MSI Deployment Installer. The MSI Deployment
    Installer creates a PrecompiledApp.config file that causes this error
    at run-time.

    Solution
    Delete the PrecompiledApp.config file and re-start your application.

    http://www.ironspeed.com/Designer/4...ry_XXX_App_GlobalResources_is_not_allowed.htm

    Thanks,
    Chandan

    chandan, Jan 18, 2008

  3. hi

    set value EnableViewStateMAC=false in web.config

    Sanket Sirotiya, Jan 18, 2008