Error in ACT

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Liza K., Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Liza K.

    Liza K. Guest

    I need a help from your side.....after making a test in Mic-Application

    center test , whenever i want to stat a test it gives me an error

    ( could not start the test.provider load failure ( 0x80041013 ), even a

    simple test in this is not working plz let me know about it.

    I reffered to KB#318849

    well i have done all the steps but the only h'ch is that how should i enable

    my effective policy settings of ACT_Users.I have done it even thru admin

    rights but it's not aiming at the same.Plz help me urgently.

    Also, we have a domain where everybody logs-in in our intranet,so if i log
    in by

    Admin rights in the domain also i an not able to enable Act_user in

    effective policy settings( after adding the ACT_User ), so can u guide me in

    this regard.

    Regards.

    Liza K., Jan 19, 2004