Error in COM+ while migrating from 2000 Server to 2000 Advace Server

Adhik

Hi,
I have one 3 tier architecture application running on Windows 2000 Server.

I have created replica of same machine on another machine where OS is
Windows 2000 Advance Server.

But when I port same running application on new machine i.e. Machine with OS
as Windows 2000 Advance Server, my middle tier (Active-X Dll, COM+
application) fails.

It throws common error
Invalid Procedure Call or argument

What could be the problem? Do I need to change any settings for running
application on Windows 2000 advance Server.

Thanks in advance, waiting for reply
Regards
Adhik

Manohar Kamath [MVP]

Where does it fail? on all function calls? Perhaps the function has some
machine specific/network specific code -- such as calling to Internet, etc.
Also, you might be missing some libraries this component depends on.