    files in my local Desktop and open it everything works fine. I am using
    jboss-3.2.1as my application server.

    Could any one help me to solve this problem
    akhila, Jul 8, 2005

  2. akhila wrote:

    > But .doc,.xml works fine with no problem. But If I try to save the
    > files in my local Desktop and open it everything works fine. I am using
    > jboss-3.2.1as my application server.

    have a look at how the "mime-mapping" element in the web.xml works.
    Tomcat, which JBoss uses, jas its own (in its own web.xml), but you
    should be able to change it or to add new ones to your own web.xml
    Andrea Desole, Jul 8, 2005

  3. akhila

    akhila Guest

    Thanks for your reply.

    I solved the issue. The problem was in my Servlet. They had given
    response.setHeader("Content-Type","No-cache") and this made the IE to
    think that it should not save the stream into the TIF folder. I changed
    the line to response.setHeader("Content-Type","public") and it worked
    for me.
    akhila, Jul 12, 2005