Error in IE when running ASP Page.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Leon, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. Leon

    Leon Guest

    I keep geting this error in the IE when trying to run the scrept below from
    an ASP page. Can any one help please.

    Error Type:
    Provider (0x80040E37)
    Table does not exist.
    /gal.asp, line 43

    <HTML>

    <BODY>

    <CENTER><H2>Wheeling Departmental Directory</H2><CENTER>

    </TABLE>

    <%

    'TO DO : Change the below name to your Exchange server name

    '

    ' Note if you want to use NT Challenge Response authentication this

    ' will need to be the same machine as the ASP is running on

    strServerName = "ou=Companies,dc=group,dc=Test,dc=local"

    strUser = Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER") 'retrieve the user

    if strUser = "" then

    Response.Write "You are using Anonymous authentication you will need to
    change it so the user can be identified"

    Response.End

    end if

    set oConn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")

    set oCommand = CreateObject("ADODB.Command")

    set oRS = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

    oConn.Provider = "ADsDSOObject"

    oConn.Open "Ads Provider"

    set oCommand.ActiveConnection = oConn 'set the active connection

    ' Next we will build the LDAP query that will be used to retrieve the
    contents of the GAL.

    ' We will specify which server we want to run the query against,

    ' a filter for what types of objects we are looking for, the attributes we
    would like

    ' returned, and the type of search

    ' A filter of (objectClass=person) will return mailboxes, distribution
    lists, and custom recipients

    strQuery= "<LDAP://" & strServername &
    ">;(objectClass=person);name,telephoneNumber,mobile,title,department,mail,facsimileTelephoneNumber,pager,otherTelephone"

    oCommand.CommandText = strQuery

    oCommand.Properties("Sort On") = "name"

    oCommand.Properties("Page Size") = 99 'a paged query is used to avoid
    Exchange LDAP server limits

    set oRS = oCommand.Execute 'Execute the query

    ' Now we will loop through the results of our query

    ' and build a table to display the Global Address List

    %>

    <TABLE BORDER=4>

    <TR>

    <TH>Name/Title</br>Department/Email<TH>Work/Fax Numbers<TH>Mobile Numbers

    <%

    While not oRS.EOF

    arrPhone = oRS.Fields("otherTelephone")

    %>

    <TR>

    <a

    href="mailto:<%=oRS.Fields("mail")%>"><%=oRS.Fields("mail")%></a>

    <TD>Work: <%=oRS.Fields("telephoneNumber")%></br>

    Fax: <%=oRS.Fields("facsimileTelephoneNumber")%>

    <TD>Mobile: <%=oRS.Fields("mobile")%></br>

    Nextel: <%=oRS.Fields("pager")%></br>

    <%

    oRS.MoveNext

    wend