Error in IE6

Ken Gast

IE6
Winxp Home
Charter DSL
Norton Antispam(uninstalled no success so reinstalled)

Ever since I installed NAS i get an error whenever i try to join a Yahoo
fantasy sports chat i get the error "
Dhtml was unable to load correctly. [no voice object] Press enter to return
to chat frontpage "

IS this a problem from Antispam and can this be circumvented?

--Ken TIA Guys(Gals)

+++Cross-posting for most audience if someone else encountered this problem
and their solutions. Do not contact me on ,y waste of Usenet its 4KB++

Tim Weaver

Ken said:
IE6
Winxp Home
Charter DSL
Norton Antispam(uninstalled no success so reinstalled)

Ever since I installed NAS i get an error whenever i try to join a
Yahoo fantasy sports chat i get the error "
Dhtml was unable to load correctly. [no voice object] Press enter to
return to chat frontpage "

IS this a problem from Antispam and can this be circumvented?

+++Cross-posting for most audience if someone else encountered this
problem and their solutions. Do not contact me on ,y waste of Usenet
its 4KB++

I know nothing about NAS, but it sounds like a Yahoo second level domain
name being considered a spam source. You can probably unblock it, somehow,
if that's the problem. As I said, I've know nothing about it, just a guess.

mark mandel

Ken Gast said:
IE6
Winxp Home
Charter DSL
Norton Antispam(uninstalled no success so reinstalled)

Ever since I installed NAS i get an error whenever i try to join a Yahoo
fantasy sports chat i get the error "
Dhtml was unable to load correctly. [no voice object] Press enter to return
to chat frontpage "

IS this a problem from Antispam and can this be circumvented?

--Ken TIA Guys(Gals)

I would think the NAS should have a feature to configure it so it won't
recognize something as spam which isn't which might very well be the case
here. This will be all the more true if that error message appears when you
go to other sites.

Mark Mandell