    please suggest a solution.
    regards SAURABH

    , Nov 7, 2005

  2. HalcyonWild Guest

    wrote:

    > java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
    > org/apache/soap/util/xml/XercesParserLiaison, method: read signature:
    > (Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/io/Reader;)Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;)
    > Incompatible object argument for function call

    Seems like you are passing another type to a method from what it is
    expecting. Keep both the caller and the called methods as Strings,
    check it out.

    HalcyonWild, Nov 7, 2005

    This error was caused because there were incompatible XML jars in
    Tomcat's lib directory. Removing them allowed the layer to load without
    error.

    , Nov 7, 2005