Error in java class org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2 ?

Richard

Hello,

Where can I transmit an internal error in Crimson?

I have written a simple java class that transforms an XML file and
writes it in a file. It throws an error I don't understand. I suspect
that this error is an internal error of Crimson (induced certainly by an
error in my class because other classes work well). With this internal
error it's more difficult for me to find the error in my class.

I have used a debugger (with JBuilder) that indicates that the error is
in the class org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2 (Id: Parser2.java,v 1.16
2001/09/29 04:17:47 edwingo Exp) at line 634:
if (!in.peekc ('<') || !maybeElement (null))
The message of the debugger says that the variable peekc is not found in
the class org.apache.crimson.parser.InputEntity. Seems like an internal
error...

My class receives a NullPointerException because of the following
processing in Parser2.

Perhaps someone has already encountered this type of error?

My environment : Windows XP, java 1.4.2_02.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Richard