error in javascript on asp.net through HTA

csgraham74

Hi there again,

I wonder if someone could help or advise me on my issue.

i have created a menu control which i use to print out documents in
pdf. the code that does it is below (see pdf code).

My app works fine when i run it through the browser but when i run it
through an HTA i get javascript errors on my javascript code. I was
wondering if anyone has ever had experience of this issue with HTA's.

thanks.

CG

PDF CODE:
Response.AddHeader("content-di­sposition", "attachment; filename=" &
str_AccountNo & ".pdf")
Response.BinaryWrite(oDR.GetVa­lue(0))
Response.End()

HTA CODE:
<head>
<HTA:APPLICATION
ID="HTA_WIN"
CONTEXTMENU="NO"
WINDOWSTATE="MAXIMIZE"
SYSMENU="NO"
BORDER="NONE"
SCROLL="AUTO"
APPLICATIONNAME="App"
Version="2.0"
INNERBORDER="NO"
CAPTION="NO"
SINGLEINSTANCE="YES"
NAME="HTA_WIN"
NAVIGABLE="YES"
ICON=""/>

<TITLE>[name]</TITLE>
</head>
<FRAMESET>
<FRAME name="main" SRC="http://[ipaddress]/oad_xml/default.aspx"
application="yes" frameborder="0" framespacing="0" border="0"
bordercolor="Navy" scrolling="no">
</FRAMESET>