Error in opening .ics file in outlook 2003 created using ASP.NET 2.0

Bali

I have written code to create an .ics file and send it as an
attachment in mail. Once the attachment is received in mail and I try
to open it, I get the following error.

"This error can appear if you have attempted to save a recurring Lunar
appointment in iCalendar format.
To avoid this error, set the appointment option to Gregorian instead
of Lunar."

Following are the contents of the .ics file

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//hacksw/handcal//NONSGML v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20080830T080000Z
DTEND:20080904T180000Z
SUMMARY:Task - Test
LOCATION:Office
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

Could somebody please tell me what is wrong with this?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sumeet

Jeff Dillon

Bali said:
[...]

Did you try Google or Live Search at all??

http://support.dimdim.com/browse/DEV-1430