    instance not found exception.

    Anyone please give me the solution for this.

    Thanks
    Padmalatha, Dec 16, 2007

  2. On Dec 16, 7:25 pm, Padmalatha <>
    wrote:
    > when i am tyring to open the new website

    Can you please sketch in a few details of what the "new website" is?
    The exception you got might mean a problem with the code or its
    configuration.
    Alexey Smirnov, Dec 16, 2007

  3. Hello Padmalatha,

    ok. Try to play in foreteller :)

    run aspnet_regiis -i, which register asp.net 2.0 for all you sites.

    but actually its better to provide more info about your exceptions, and records
    from eventLog

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Dec 17, 2007