Error in proxy class

Ondrej Srubar

Hello,
I have the following problem. I used the wsdl.exe to generate the proxy
class of some web service. It works fine, until I get the error "An unhandled
exception of type 'System.ExecutionEngineException' occurred in
system.web.services.dll". This error occurs on the line MyBase.New() . When
I get this error once, I will get it forever (restart of aplication, IIS or
computer doesn't help).
Here is the code:

<System.ComponentModel.DesignerCategoryAttribute("code"), _
System.Web.Services.WebServiceBindingAttribute(Name:="pgwSoapBinding",
[Namespace]:=some url)> _
Public Class MUZOWSHandler
Inherits System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol

'<remarks/>
Public Sub New()
MyBase.New() 'Here I sometimes get error
Me.Url = some url
End Sub

..
..
..

Ondrej Srubar

Ondrej Srubar

It works again. It seems that an error is combination CryptoAPI and
webservices.
Strange.

Ondrej Srubar