Error in proxy class

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Ondrej Srubar, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. Hello,
    I have the following problem. I used the wsdl.exe to generate the proxy
    class of some web service. It works fine, until I get the error "An unhandled
    exception of type 'System.ExecutionEngineException' occurred in
    system.web.services.dll". This error occurs on the line MyBase.New() . When
    I get this error once, I will get it forever (restart of aplication, IIS or
    computer doesn't help).
    Here is the code:

    <System.ComponentModel.DesignerCategoryAttribute("code"), _
    System.Web.Services.WebServiceBindingAttribute(Name:="pgwSoapBinding",
    [Namespace]:=some url)> _
    Public Class MUZOWSHandler
    Inherits System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol

    '<remarks/>
    Public Sub New()
    MyBase.New() 'Here I sometimes get error
    Me.Url = some url
    End Sub

    ..
    ..
    ..

    Ondrej Srubar
    Ondrej Srubar, Nov 7, 2005

  2. It works again. It seems that an error is combination CryptoAPI and
    webservices.
    Strange.

    Ondrej Srubar

    Ondrej Srubar, Nov 8, 2005