Error in running asp.net 1.1 in asp.net 2.0

Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Plz help me..
I have created an application with VS 2003 asp.net 1.1. Now i have installed VS 2005 in the system. When I try to run the application created in asp.net1.1 in asp.net 2.0, error message is showing.

I have the application created in root folder nad i have changed the asp.net option in IIS 5.1 also. I have WindowsXp, IIS5.1 set up.

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Error Message Showing Is :

Parser Error Message: Ambiguous match found.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="Login.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="Events.Login" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: /Events/Login.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42