Error in Send mail in ASP with CDO

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Vijay, Jul 4, 2007.

  1. Vijay

    Vijay Guest

    Hi,

    I have a problem to send Mail in ASP. I am using CDO for sending mail.
    My Server configuration are :
    Windows Server 2003 Stadndard Edition with R2,
    Service Pack 2,
    Microsoft Management Console(MMC) 3.0,
    Internet Information Service(IIS) 6.0

    My ASP Code to send mail are as follows :

    <-- Start Code -->

    <!--
    METADATA TYPE="typelib" UUID="CD000000-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D"
    NAME="CDO for Windows Library"
    -->

    Dim ObjSendMail

    Set ObjSendMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")

    ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing")=2
    'Name or IP of remote SMTP server
    ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver")="My
    SMTP IP Address"
    'Server port
    ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport")=25
    ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Update

    ObjSendMail.To = ""
    ObjSendMail.Subject = "this is the subject"
    ObjSendMail.From = ""

    ObjSendMail.HTMLBody = "this is the body"

    ObjSendMail.Send

    Set ObjSendMail = Nothing

    <-- End Code -->

    Error Show on "ObjSendMail.Send" line. Error is "error '8004020f' "

    Above code is working on following configuration :
    Windows Server 2003 Stadndard Edition,
    Service Pack 1,
    Microsoft Management Console(MMC) 2.0,
    Internet Information Service(IIS) 6.0

    I have also checked SMTP configuration, its same as working configuration.

    We need help to resolve this problem.

    Thanking You
    Vijay, Jul 4, 2007

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313776