Error in Send mail in ASP with CDO

Vijay

Hi,

I have a problem to send Mail in ASP. I am using CDO for sending mail.
My Server configuration are :
Windows Server 2003 Stadndard Edition with R2,
Service Pack 2,
Microsoft Management Console(MMC) 3.0,
Internet Information Service(IIS) 6.0

My ASP Code to send mail are as follows :

<-- Start Code -->

<!--
METADATA TYPE="typelib" UUID="CD000000-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D"
NAME="CDO for Windows Library"
-->

Dim ObjSendMail

Set ObjSendMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")

ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing")=2
'Name or IP of remote SMTP server
ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver")="My
SMTP IP Address"
'Server port
ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport")=25
ObjSendMail.Configuration.Fields.Update

ObjSendMail.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
ObjSendMail.Subject = "this is the subject"
ObjSendMail.From = "(e-mail address removed)"

ObjSendMail.HTMLBody = "this is the body"

ObjSendMail.Send

Set ObjSendMail = Nothing

<-- End Code -->

Error Show on "ObjSendMail.Send" line. Error is "error '8004020f' "

Above code is working on following configuration :
Windows Server 2003 Stadndard Edition,
Service Pack 1,
Microsoft Management Console(MMC) 2.0,
Internet Information Service(IIS) 6.0

I have also checked SMTP configuration, its same as working configuration.

We need help to resolve this problem.

Thanking You

Guest

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313776