    Number of files successfully Signed: 0
    Number of warnings: 0
    Number of errors: 1
    Thang Nguyen, Aug 5, 2006

  2. Hi,

    use

    /s MY

    dominick

    Dominick Baier, Aug 5, 2006

  3. Thang Nguyen

    Thang Nguyen Guest

    Hi,

    thank you. It works.
    Also, how do you find the correct certificate name for option /n ?
    Currently in order to have it signed successfully, I don't use /n at all and
    since MY store only has one certificate, it will select that one.

    C:\testsign>signtool sign /v /s MY /t
    http://timestamp.verisign.com/scripts/timestamp.dll sepdrv.sys

    It does not seem to accept the long certificate name with space in between
    such as "ABCD EFGS XXXX - x64 kernel drivers". Should I use the string from
    Subject field for certificate name?

    Thanks

    Thang Nguyen, Aug 5, 2006
  4. well,

    the help says:

    Specify the Subject Name of the signing cert

    dominick

    Dominick Baier, Aug 5, 2006