    Client found response content type of 'text/html'
    Does somebody know something?
    Thanks
    Rodrigo Meneses, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Rodrigo Meneses

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Can you browse with Internet Explorer to the web service and invoke it? Or
    does it throw an exception?

    --
    Greetz

    Jan Tielens
    ________________________________

    Jan Tielens, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Yes, I can invoke the web method using IE and doesn't throw an exception

    Rodrigo Meneses, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Rodrigo Meneses

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Do you have any kind of security on your web service? If so, you must use
    the following code to pass the credentials to the web service:

    myWS.PreAuthenticate = true;
    myWS.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

    --
    Greetz

    Jan Tielens
    ________________________________

    Jan Tielens, Feb 20, 2004
  5. Jan,

    These are exactly the two things I suggested the last time Rodrigo posted
    this question :)

    Rodrigo, you do not give us enough information so we could help.

    You should try to pinpoint where and what exactly the problem is. Some
    things you could try:

    1) Run the web service under debugger, put a breakpoint in the web method
    and step through code.

    2) If 1) is not an option, run TcpTrace
    (http://www.pocketsoap.com/tcptrace/) or some other similar program to see
    the messages on the wire. When you have the response message, post it here.
    It should give us a clue as to what the problem is.

    Sami

    Sami Vaaraniemi, Feb 20, 2004