Error - Invalid length for a Base-64 char array

Larry Hengen

We are getting an "Invalid length for a Base-64 char array" when attempting to
download a file from a secure website using straight http requests. The only
item base 64 encoded that I am aware is the viewstate which we are capturing
from one request and including in the next POST to the same form.

We can't use Fiddler to capture the request/response info since the site is
secure, so we're dumping it out and every thing seems fine. The solution works
for the first 2 POSTS to the page and fails on the third at which point the
viewstate is 7K in size.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.