error: Invalid ResX input.

Sister Ray

Hello,
I'm trying to debug and compile a application that was developed by a
collegue of mine, How ever when i try to build the application I
always receive the following error:

Compiling managed resources...
error: Invalid ResX input.
error: Specific exception: FileNotFoundException Message: Invalid
ResX input. ---> FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name
FarPoint.Win.Spread, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Some other collegues of mine have tried to open and build the
application and haven't had any problems. I've checked the presence of
the FarPoint.Win.Spread in my machine and it is the and correctly
added to the solution.

Can someone point me out what might be the problem with my machine for
the application not to compile there.

Carlos Pedro

Victor Bazarov

Sister said:
I'm trying to debug and compile a application that was developed by a
collegue of mine, How ever when i try to build the application I
always receive the following error:

Compiling managed resources...
error: Invalid ResX input.
error: Specific exception: FileNotFoundException Message: Invalid
ResX input. ---> FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name
FarPoint.Win.Spread, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Some other collegues of mine have tried to open and build the
application and haven't had any problems. I've checked the presence of
the FarPoint.Win.Spread in my machine and it is the and correctly
added to the solution.

Can someone point me out what might be the problem with my machine for
the application not to compile there.

I believe you're asking in a wrong newsgroup.

Isn't 'ResX' the name of the .NET resource compiler? If so, you should
consider asking in the newsgroup with "dotnet" in its name.