Error line doesn't show in Visual Studio 2005 C# web project.

Tony

In visual studio 2005, while debugging a new web project in C#, the error
line does not show up in the error dialog box. The actual error shows up
correctly, but it does not tell me what line it is on, and double clicking
on the error does not take me there. I am on a clean installation of
windows xp sp2. I've attached a link to a photo of the problem. Notice
that the error line and other info are empty.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/sw20rules/noerrorline.jpg

-Tony

Michael D. Ober

I have also noticed that C# based web projects have disconnects between the
actual error and the reported error.

Mike Ober.

Tony

Is there a known fix for this problem?